Fall Arrest Block, Lengths From 6m - 15mProduct Code: GFCR200
Net Weight (Per Item): 6kg
This G-Force Self-retractable Fall Arrest Block is available in 6m, 12m or 15m.
- Snap hook with swivel function and built in fall indicator
- 2 in 1 pick up to transport & connecting anchor point handle
- Energy absorbing system in plastic casing
- Galvanised Steel Cable
- Cable Diameter: 4mm
- Anti-Corrosion Heavy Duty Casing
- Maximum User Weight: 120kg
- Conforms to EN 360:2002
- Made in the EU
- 2 year warranty
Please note the following:
- This product is supplied with x1 GFAZ011 Karabiner
- This Fall Arrest Block is for Vertical & Horizontal use
- Impact force is limited to 6kN or below
- When used for horizontal use it must be used with G-Force GFAZ800 Lanyard.
- When in vertical use there must be a ground clearance distance of 1.5m or more between the working and ground level.
- To be used with harnesses conforming to EN standard EN 361.
- The snap hook must be attached to the frontal or dorsal harness attachment.
- It is recommended to use a certified and marked structural anchor point conforming to EN 795
- The structural anchor point must have a minimum static resistance of 10kN.
- The structural anchor point must be attached by the top attachment of the Fall Arrest by a connector or sling complying to EN 362 or EN 795 standard.
- The movement of the worker from vertical use must not exceed 40°
- Should this product arrest a fall it is to be immediately withdrawn from use and must be disposed of.
- This product can have a maximum lifespan of 10 years from the date of manufacture, the date of manufacture can be found on the ID label which is sewn onto this product. This lifespan is irrespective of the shelf/working life and is subject to correct usage, storage and thorough examination by a competent person.
- This product has an inspection period of 12 months.